Our data platform was originally built for Capital Markets – a sector which involves vast quantities of complex, structured data which needs to be processed and reported on very fast, and with high levels of accuracy.
But Cyoda is not just a Financial platform; it has the potential to transform any organisation needing to run complex operations with high levels of accuracy and speed.
Does your business struggle with any of the following?
- Reporting consistently and accurately against large volumes of complex data?
- Complex business processing – where requirements are subject to frequent change?
- Combining multiple sources of data in different formats and based on disparate data models?
- Reporting very fast on large volumes of complex data?
- Processing or analysing large data volumes in near real-time?
- Reducing the time and cost of systems implementations?
- Improving the reliability and efficiency of large data processing and reporting?
- Reducing the cost of ongoing data integration – especially in handling the downstream impacts of when the data model within a source system is updated.
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then you may want to find out more about Cyoda.
Where is Cyoda not appropriate?
- Unstructured data
- Low volumes of simple data where the data structure does not change, to be stored and queried
- Ultra-low latency, sub-millisecond requirements
The Cyoda platform has multiple use cases across many industries, including: